Welcome to the SPGENS Wiki. As we roll out new updates for our private server. New page and content will be missing. We'll try our hardest to provide information as soon as possible! Please be patient as we complete our wiki
V326.x Patch Notes
- 1 Translate
- 2 Patch v326.6
- 3 Patch v326.5
- 4 Patch v326.3
- 5 Patch v326.2
- 6 Patch v326.1
- 7 Patch v326.0
This patch is live as of July 15.
New v3 Client
- The new client is available as a public test beta here: https://www.spgenerations.com/?page=download
- Playing with the new client provides a 10% increase in server rates over the old client
- This is subject to change after the test period
This patch is live as of June 28, 9:00PM
- Due to players able to obtain 400,000 (the soft cap for guild points), we have increased the soft cap to 800,000.
This patch is live as of June 21, 7:15PM UTC-4.
- Fees for User Shop increased:
- Verified Players: 8.5% -> 10%
- Premium Players: 5.5% -> 6.5%
- Minimum 2nd Skill Activation to add to the User Shop for Equipment Changed: 28% -> 30%
New Limitations for new Users
- Due to some users exploiting the server and botting, we were required to make changes for new users. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- User Shop: In order to add a card to the User Shop, users must have at least 3 days of DMS completed on their account. Certain cards have further limitations:
- Pet Cards: 7+ DMS Completions
- Equipment Cards: 7+ DMS Completions
- Gold Force Cards: 7+ DMS Completions
- As a verified user, your DMS completions will be the amount of cards you can list at any given time, up to the current maximum (20).
- For example, if you have completed 5 DMS days, you will be allowed to list up to 5 cards.
- Player must be verified to play Duel mode.
- Further background related changes to detecting botting and banning accounts/IPs.
- Fixed: Clock of death issue when creating rooms.
- Fixed: Stuck on joining channel (2 of the possible causes, we're still watching this)
This patch is live as of June 18, 12:52PM UTC-4.
- Increase completion speed of DMS while playing PVP rooms by +20%
- Reduce completion speed of DMS while playing Quest Modes by +30% for regular players (non-VIP/non-Premium)
- Increase completion speed of DMS while playing Quest Modes by +15% for Premium Players
- Due to excessive botting/swapping from new players, we have made internal changes to detect this behavior and disallow it. Please continue reporting them as we will continue banning accounts and IPs related.
- @room password command disabled for Survival Rooms.
- Adjust "queue" system timing for data to increase server stability.
This patch is live as of June 14, 5:00PM UTC-4.
- Changed DCS refresh time from 1 hour intervals to 3 hour intervals as requested by players.
- Server now handles data in a "queue" system. This may introduce slightly slower times between actions such as opening a room, joining a room, leaving a room, etc.
- This queue system should better handle issues relating to "clock of death" and/or buffering issues where users were previously frozen in game
- Player achievements such as Premium Status, rebirths, etc. only shows in the room lobby, not when the game is active
- DCS: Level 10 Challenge not applying rates correctly
- Fixed: Sometimes, when clicking on a user's profile, the player viewing the player's profile may disconnect/clock of death.
- Fixed: Server disconnecting players after a server restart.
- Fixed: Server version (v326.1) was not updating on the Channel Select screen.
- Fixed: Selling Gold Force cards in the Card Shop causing a disconnect.
This one is a major patch. This patch includes backend changes for the migration and support of the new v3 client to be released.
This patch is live as of June 10, 4:59PM UTC-4.
New Commands: Card Management
As requested by many players and through the many tickets, we have now added functionality to split and combine card stacks for Skill Cards and Trade Credits.
- @me combine <card-name> <untradable>
- Example: @me combine sk1 y
- This will combine all Skill 1 Cards in the player's inventory that are marked "untradable".
- Example: @me combine sk1 y
- @me split <card-name> <amt>
- Example: @me split enchant 10
- This will split a stack of Enchantment Skill Cards into a separate stack of 10.
- Example: @me split enchant 10
- Card Names
- sk1 - Skill 1
- sk2 - Skill 2
- sk1-1 - Skill 1-1
- sk2-1 - Skill 2-1
- sk2-2 - Skill 2-2
- lvl10 - Level 10/11 Fusion
- trade-credit - Trade Credits
- enchant - Enchantment Fusion
Accolades upon Joining a Room
We have lots of veteran players, players whom have achieved a lot during their play time at SPGENS. Now, when you join a room, those accolades will be shown.
- Joining a room now shows the following info:
- Account Age
- Premium Status & Tier
- Tournament Mode EXP/Code rates increased by 50%.
- Since we removed modes from DCS, this was highly requested as Tournament is one of the most popular modes.
- EXP & Code increased overall by 15% for ALL modes.
PVP Specific Rates
- Defeating unverified players in PVP will now only yield 5% of EXP & Code & 10% of Elements (of total).
- This change was due to increased swapping on the server. We are unable to constantly police players who are doing this, but the reduced rates will ensure their unfair play will not be rewarded. We will make our best efforts to verify new players on a daily basis.
- If you belong to a guild and the player you defeated does not, rates will be reduced: 50% EXP & Code, 80% Elements (of total).
- If you belong to a guild and are participating in PVP, EXP, Code & Element rates will increase by 5%.
- If you belong to a guild and the player you defeat is in a guild, further increases to rates by 8%.
Mission 300 Specific Rates
- Increase Mission 300 Rates by 15%.
- Removed modes from DCS, maps are only available for DCS #1.
- DCS now updates every hour instead of every 8 hours.
User Shop Changes
Limitations have changed due to the ever more prevalent selling of code between players. Limitations for User Shop have been updated.
- User Shop requires players to be verified and of greater level than Moon 1 (Level 21) in order to add cards to the User Shop.
- The amount of cards listed at any given time (referred to as "slots") is determined by your account status.
- Players with Premium Subscriptions have additional benefits.
- Additional benefits are increased slots and lower fees for using User Shop.
- Equipment cards must have a 28% or higher second skill activation in order to be sold on the User Shop
- Equipment cards must be level 7 or higher in order to be sold on the User Shop
- User Shop cards are listed for 48 hours.
Player Level Limitations
For players under level 28, there is a limit to how much code an item can be listed for on the User Shop:
- Level 21: 50,000,000 Code
- Level 22: 60,000,000 Code
- Level 23: 80,000,000 Code
- Level 24: 100,000,000 Code
- Level 25: 200,000,000 Code
- Level 26: 800,000,000 Code
- Level 27: 2,000,000,000 Code
- Level 28+: Unlimited
We have changed the drop table:
- 1,000 Cash: 10% -> 8%
- 25,000 Random Elements: 9.5% -> 11%
- Level 10/11 Fusion: 2% -> 2.5%
Bug Fixes & Technical Fixes
- Bug fix with internal systems for Premium bonuses causing instability and server halts
- Server is ready for v3 client communication, 1.3.1 is backwards compatible
- Additional record systems for card combining, splitting, Fusions, and Loot Crates were added